Here we go.
10 January 2009
I believe we're going to Heather & Zach's home to watch the Hogs game this evening. Honestly, I don't know what is more exciting: the game or the making of appetizers!? I have some ideas swirling through my mind right now. As usual, I'd like to make a sweet and a savory. I'm looking at cheeseball, lime tart, stuffed mushroom, fruit salad & cookie recipes. What's it gonna be? Thinking about making a veg tray, too. Roughage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(134)
-
▼
January
(14)
- O.K., so we didn't end up going out last night, wh...
- The stars at night are big & bright (clap clap cla...
- I'm taking a few more days off blogging.
- MLK, Jr. Day/Day of Service
- Being (North) Little Rock
- This Ain't No Picnic!
- I dreamed I dreamed
- You guys, I have a toothache. It's the same tooth...
- I believe we're going to Heather & Zach's home to ...
- Having discussed our couch dilemma w/ KMHD, she ju...
- 'til Tuesday
- I post from bed!
- HAI GUYZ
- No title
-
▼
January
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment